Sunday, February 25, 2007

sidenote

EDIT2: added a stupid flooble for fun. lol.

EDIT: I just released 3 half-fucked drafts that I fiddled with but never got around to fleshing out and/or was too disappointed in to complete. They are below this post. read, and be amused.




this post is completely Out Of Character. this is the author speaking.

I am stuck. HAHA.

-.-"

I have no plot, I have no direction, I don't know what the story is about. All I know is what my characters are, what they do, and all i've written is how they behave when interacting with each other, mainly Gwen and Dillian. The main 'theme', so far, is... hurr geez I don't really have a theme either... I guess it's the relationship between G and D, and... G's supposed homosexuality issues. *shrug*

All the posts that are up here so far are based on actual events that I've been through. I've been blogging here, in other words, except that I translate what's happened to me into either Gwen or Dill's viewpoint.

But, like I've said, I don't have a...Direction. A fanthomable ending. I, uh, need the box to work in. Else I'll just be rambling on and on and on.

So...yea. leave a comment or something. All 2.5 of you. >.<

No comments: